Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New Computer

As many of you know we have a new computer. Yea!!!! It is nice to be able to check e-mail, news, sports, etc...from home again. The computer has some features on it that we are not used to having on a computer. We are able to watch and record TV. It's pretty amazing! Now I know how all of you Tivo and DVR folks feel. I fast forwarded through 7-8 hours of TV in about 2 minutes. I hope it revolutionizes our television watching as many of my friends state it will and has for them. It has a sub-woofer, remote control, flat panel, and it's pretty! I told John Nelson it's the prettiest computer I have ever owned. As Max would say, "It's beauuutifulll!". I might post a pic of it later if I'm feeling crazy.

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

It brings a tear to my eye when people get excited about their technology.

Happy computing, Nate. And may God bless you.