Tuesday, April 11, 2006

God's Provision

Many of you know our story either through reading our blog or by knowing us, so most of you know our struggles. As I posted prior to Jack's birth, I need and want to make money so Sarah doesn't have to work again unless she chooses. The couple in our Bible study who I am working for part-time are giving me another job to do tomorrow morning. I am very exicted. I also received my first check from them, which is also exciting. I wanted to say thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray. As my father often says, "I need the prayer and you need the practice."

I also wanted to let everyone know that Shelli Jones' blog is definitely worth your time. I don't know the woman but she ranks in my top 3 favorite blogs. I have played cards with her husband at the men's retreat and he is cool also. His name is Justin.

No comments: