Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Funk

Sarah doesn't think anyone wants to read about my funk. I told her I disagree, it will be funny. Isn't that why we blog? That's why I blog. Sarah takes care of the serious side of our lives, mainly, and I generally take care of the humor. I'm not saying that Sarah's blogs aren't funny, because some of them are.

After I got home from work I noticed my toe nails were hurting. So I took off my sock to find that my toe nails were too long, so I decided to cut them. I cut my big toe nail last and I wanted to show Sarah because it was so long. I showed Sarah my toe nail and she thought it was disgusting, but it wasn't. I continued to look at it for a few minutes in amazement that I cut it off in one piece and at its size. After all of this I smelled something on my fingers. Initially I thought it was from Jack's diaper I just changed but I didn't see any mook on my hands. I continued to search the smell when I saw my toe nails. My feet were sweaty from work and but I never dreamed that to be the smell. My feet can get funky, but they've never smelled like this before. I do have one pair of sandals that I will not take my feet out of until I go to bed or wash my feet but I wasn't wearing them last night, obviously, since I came from work. So I pick my the long toe nail and smell it. Bingo! I never would have guessed that my toe nail would stink so bad, but it did. Now I wish I had taken a picture of it for everyone to see.

5 comments:

Spencer said...

That's pretty rough man. Why didn't you take a picture...

Spencer said...

There's still time. Go dig it out of the trash!

Spencer said...

There's still time. Go dig it out of the trash!

Sarah said...

For some reason it's even more disgusting to read about.

Nate's Nonsense said...

I tried to scan and post a nail but it was too small to see. I'll keep trying though.