Thursday, March 16, 2006

Squirrels 2

I haven't posted about those blasted squirrels in a while so I thought I should give an update. Earlier this year I finished cleaning out our attic. It was a mess with loads of crap and rat poison spread all over. I think that is why I keep losing weight...the poison is slowly rotting/eating away my insides. Anyway, I cleaned out everything except for some wood so I can crawl around the attic if it becomes necessary. After cleaning out the attic and throwing new blocks of rat poison around I haven't heard the squirrels in about a month. I don't know if they died, on vacation, decided to be quiet, or left the attic. I prefer the death scenario myself. I need to climb back up there and take a lookski. If anyone wants to join me that would be great. We can get BB guns, flashlights, ladder, etc...and have a gay old time.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that March Madness started today. I hope everyone picked their brackets and I pray the Hogs are bracket busters this year. It's good to be back in the tourney. God bless America!

No comments: