Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Funny Boys

This will be a blog that I update regularly. I will put funny statements or stories about Max and Grant.

This past weekend the Loibners visited us. None of the boys showered all weekend and they were pretty stinky at the end of the weekend. I'll start with Saturday morning. I was on the couch when I saw Max run into the living room. He spotted me and asked if he could watch cartoons? He laid down with me and I noticed an odor. I asked Max if he passed gas? He said no. I asked him several times because I kept smelling something. He denied passing gas every time. The Loibners left but not before discussing how bad our children stunk. Max put his Buzz Lightyear costume on once he woke up. My parents called so we decided to go to Siloam. When Max was taking off his costume he said, "Dad. Did something die in here?". We all laughed then I took a shower with the boys. There's always a good time brewing at our house.

Update 04/03/06
This isn't funny, but it sure is sweet. The Rowley's brought us dinner tonight and it was great. We had manicotti, salad, cookies, bread sticks...I liked it a lot. I was a little disappointed there wasn't any sweet tea, but I still love them. Sarah told me after they that Max asked, "Why aren't they staying for dinner?". So if you're bringing us food you might as well make some extra and sit down for dinner.

Update 04/10/06

How scary can a vampire be with a smile like that?




















Here are the boys loving Mom and Jack!
















This was called Rocket. It was one of the few ways I could keep Grant from going crazy!









These guys loving taking baths. Max has been asking when Baby Jack can join them. His cord and circumsion ring fell off in the same day! Now Jack can shower or bathe with his brothers. He'll probably need an oxygen tank, floaties, and a knife to stay alive, but I'm sure it will be fun.





Update 04/22/06
Today Max spilled some water on his shorts as he was helping clean the house. He just put a cup in the sink and then he starts to take off his shorts. So I ask him,
"Max. What are you doing?"
"My penis is wet. I'm taking off my shorts."
"How did your penise get wet?"
"I spilled water on it."
"From what?"
"Water. From that cup."
"Oh. I don't see any wet spots on your shorts."
"Dad! My shorts are wet and I'm taking them off."
"Make sure you put new shorts on."
"Why?"
"Because Memaw and Nikki are coming over."
"Oh."

Sarah told me I would do the same thing if my penis was wet. Maybe I would. I do prefer to be naked. Do you think my joy for nakedness led to our 3 kids? Pssst...me either.

No comments: