Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sprint Tax

Let the good times roll. As many of you know I am working at Sprint Tax again this tax season. Never would I have dreamed to be back here again but I am. I actually enjoy it this time and appreciate the common man's tax problems. Since I know just enough to be dangerous about taxes I felt good when I knew I would be getting my taxes done for free. Just one of the many perks you get working here. I am either bored or busy. There's not a lot of in between. This is what leads to my latest post.

Sometime last week I was speaking with another LaTour employee about the benefits of working at Sprint Tax. I am able to check my e-mail and get paid for minimal work. I know checking your e-mail is not a big deal to some of you, but when your computer breaks and you don't have the money to get a new one, it is a perk. Trust me. Sometimes I call Sarah and give her an update on her e-mail and send e-mails for her. I know, what a loving and thoughtful husband. God was really good to her when he matched us up. After finishing my conversation with the other LaTour employee John LaTour calls me. He called about 1 min. after I hung up the phone. It was as if he was listening to us or knew that I was not busy at all. I don't blame him at all for giving me research projects to do each day I work. He is a business man and wants to get a ROI. The other LaTour employee calls me back when John leaves the office and promised they did not tell John I was bored or needed something to do while sitting on my butt.

For those of you who keep up with my blog, you will notice an unusual trend. I have at least one blog for the past three months. Eat your heart blogger world!

On a side note, the NCAA tournament is starting this week so the Hogs need extra prayers from their faithful.

No comments: