Sunday, August 19, 2007

Good Times

Life is always exciting around the house. One of the boys always seems to do or say something that makes you laugh and I thank God for that. We need something to laugh about around here.

The other day Grant found my wedding ring on the table and brought it to me. When he brought it to me he said, "Dad. Look what I found. Gold!" then he proceeded to the ring to me. I don't remember what he was watching, but it had something to do with digging and finding treasures. I think maybe Clifford, but I can't really remember. I just laughed and thanked him.

Tonight while Max and I were getting ready for church he looked at me with a weird face. I asked what the weird face was for.
He said, "Dad. Did you cut your face or somethin'?" I said, "No. Why?" Max said, "You have this big red spot on your face and it's bleeding." It was a zit. I explained to Max what they were and he just shrugged his shoulders then we left for church.

For those of you who didn't or don't go to the Grove missed a good sermon tonight. I attached the link so you can listen to it. Matt Fries spoke tonight and it was really good.

No comments: