Friday, June 01, 2007

What do you want to be when you get older?

Does anyone remember asking their parents or a loved that question? Max asks me that question but with a twist. He wants me to be a Power Ranger with him and Grant. So his question goes like this, "Dad. Which Power Ranger do you want to be when you grow up?" I always answer green because he wants to be the Red ranger (along with Grant), the blue ranger is a girl, so I choose green.

I didn't really think about it until the other day. Does Max not think I'm grown up? Am I too much of a kid and not enough of a parental force in his life? I didn't really give it much thought after a few minutes. He obviously thinks I am the coolest cat in the world and he wants me to save the world with him. That's an awesome compliment if you ask me.

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

Very cool! I'd agree that you're the coolest cat in the cat park.