Sunday, June 03, 2007

Redneck Thoughts

This might be the greatest month of nedneck calendar I have ever seen. Even though most of you won't admit, there is a part of you that envies, desires and hopes that the inner redneck comes out one day. I once watched a special on Jeff Foxworthy who said a lot of his material comes from fans who share their stories with him. If you have any redneck confessions it is ok to leave them here. I will not judge you, in fact we will treat this like an altar call. Everyone bow your heads and close your eyes. If you have a redneck confession just raise your hand. Thank you. I see you in the back. I see yours too. Thank you. Thank you. Now, let's pray.

Dear God, help us to accept the inner redneck inside of us and help us to not judge others who freely exercise their inner redneck. Amen.

If you lived this one out then you are my new hero. I asked David Davis if this is how their next child came about but he said it wasn't. I'm hoping that either John and Big Al or Micah and Lester(Elizabeth Hale) experienced this.


















This one isn't funny, but true.





















Who didn't do this when you were growing up?

No comments: