Saturday, April 12, 2008

All Guys Again

Sarah left us again, high and dry. I'm starting to notice a pattern here. Every 1.5-2 months she is on a retreat with church or hanging out with her girlfriends. One of the trends when Sarah leaves is she lets the boys go to the library and pick out some movies and books. This weekend was no different as the boys came with about 5 movies and 3 books. Last night we watched a terrible movie, Lemony Snicket's-A series of Unfortunate Events. I hope Sarah got this on a recommendation and didn't pick this out on her own. I think the only one of us who enjoyed it was Grant. I thought it was terrible, Max thought it was creepy and Grant just liked it. Grant and I were laying on the couch together when Jack decided to join us. Jack starts flopping around on Grant and I, which made Grant upset, and then next thing you know Jack is asleep. It was nice to have Jack fall asleep on me. He's a MaMa's boy all the way so it was a good bonding moment for us. After the terrible movie is over we pop in another one. Happy Feet. I thought it was kind of an odd movie and didn't really understand the Al Gore ending and all the political junk at the end. Right now the boys and neighbors are watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. I don't know how many times the boys have watched this movie but I would dare to guess about 15 times. It's starting to get disruptive in the living room so I better go

No comments: