Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween

What fun is Halloween if you don't dress up and have fun with it right? Right. It's also fun to eat your kid's candy because they're either too small or you don't want your kids to have that much candy. I use both so I get more candy. Bad parent? Never. Forward thinking. Helps my kids sensitive teeth be cavity free, no upset stomachs, not as much fighting about who has the most candy, etc...Here are some pictures from our fun night of Trick Or Treating!!!


I need to warn the women folk who will be reading this blog. Pray before you see the pictures below because I am dead sexy in my costume.

















Some of my fellow trick-o-treaters






















Spider-Max and ??????






















Jack's goal is to be as big as that pumpkin.
















Family picture. Mom? What are you going to be?????
















Let the fun begin!

7 comments:

John Nelson said...

Should have warned the men, too. That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Awesome costume!

Stu said...

Nate, you are my hero of all the Mexican wrestlers out there.

Allison Nelson said...

Nate, you are a nut! And a great Dad!

jlo said...

How funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Emily said...

I had to contain myself. really. Not. Ok you are a great dad, seriously you looked so cool in your kids eyes! i think John should dress up like a princess next year for his girls.

Nate's Nonsense said...

I looked cool in everyone eyes, not just my kids. It's ok to admit that you were taken aback by me, Jay won't get jealous. Maybe next year we could all go as a theme. The boys and I were thinking Star Wars.

Whitney said...

All the build up and anticipation were totally worth it. You look great Natey! - Whitney