Thursday, September 15, 2005

And the Winner is...

I know it's been longer than a week. I don't blog a lot, but when I do it rocks!! The debris in the picture was under Grant's booster chair. Can you believe that my precious little boy could make such a mess? Sure you can. I think he is related to Pig Pen from Charlie Brown. The debris underneath his chair consisted of:
his hair(he's already balding), blueberries, Frosted Mini Wheats, yogurt(fan favorite), and some items were undetermined. Thanks for playing Bueller.

4 comments:

John Nelson said...

Wow...that's disgusting! But it makes for a great blog!

Spencer said...

Nate, there is definitely a piece of macaroni in that chair.

Anonymous said...

N e's Nonsense ,I just installed a wood stove in my basement.Outside I installed a new patio and ran the stove vent pipe out the basement window.I had the patio guys concret the window in with the vent pipe.I purchased a wood burning stove myself online Gas Fireplace.Looking forward to using it and saving on the cost of using gas. Anyway take care until next time ...

Spencer said...

And the loser is... NATE, for not posting in his blog for over three months! Good job.